Momspeak
As a mother of small children, you hear yourself saying odd things sometimes, and you think, "I can't believe there was actually a NEED to use those particular words together." But there was.
Tonight's outrageous directive was, "No spanking your sister with knives."
I also spent a morning grocery shopping with a suddenly bossy two year old, who very loudly directed me in the specifics of what I had to "BUY NOW, MOMMY. YOU BUY NOW!" (a cutting board), and what "YOU NO BUY, MOMMY! YOU PUT BACK!" (olives, which she loves). And so forth. I was too amused to determine appropriate discipline, but did draw the line at drinking out of the honey bear ("MY WANT IT, MOMMY! YOU OPEN NOW!)....It's going to be a long childhood, I'm afraid, dear Zafaran, but an interesting one....
1 Comments:
ho jess, i laugh and laugh
yes dear it will be a fun childhood
Post a Comment
<< Home