Thanksgiving # 2
We had another round of thanksgiving. Grandma Di was here and a great time was had by all. Here are some pictures to document the happenings-most of which consisted of good food and many small people having fun and otherwise.
We also celebrated Tobias' birthday - too bad he was not here celebrate with us. Happy birthday Tobias!
This is thanksgiving at our house.


Some of the little people.



Moravia and the two little ones
Grandma with Priska and Moravia
Priska with Zafaran
Zafaran
Great-grandma with Shem and Zafaran
Happy Birthday Tobias!!
2 Comments:
Cool pictures!
And I'm glad you had a happy birthday---I know I did!
Ah, at last I get to see a photo of Zafaran! Now she is birthed into my conciousness. But she and Shem both look so grown up already! Oh, my, I should have stowed away in jared's jeep this weekend. Grandma Di holding Shem makes him look like a DiGennaro male, maybe Uncle Tom, instead of a Schlabach baby.
Post a Comment
<< Home