wow ! I figured that I could find some pictures on here. It looks really nice... does this mean that you have room for us when we visit Ohio? there is this event near christmas and another in may... We are stuck in the tear out stage... I'm sure you will be faster than we are.. love mom
Wow! Some nice features -- I like the stained glass windows, low sills, and well-lit kitchen. We just went to see a house with a kitchen lacking windows, and the sink in the corner with overhead cupboards. They planned it that way. On purpose. Only 20 years ago. I have difficulty respecting their mental capabilities. But YOUR house, now that is a charmer! Easy to see that. Aunt N
Yes we will have room for visitors. These are the before pictures. Notice how yellow the walls are stained from 30 years of smoking compared to where the pictures were hanging. We're about done with painting. I'm starting on refinishing some of the wood floors.
6 Comments:
wow ! I figured that I could find some pictures on here. It looks really nice... does this mean that you have room for us when we visit Ohio? there is this event near christmas and another in may...
We are stuck in the tear out stage... I'm sure you will be faster than we are.. love mom
I like the BLUE countertop in the bathroom!
Great work! We are still in the midst of the corn-struction process, too... Whew! Have fun - and take breaks sometimes.
Wow! Some nice features -- I like the stained glass windows, low sills, and well-lit kitchen. We just went to see a house with a kitchen lacking windows, and the sink in the corner with overhead cupboards. They planned it that way. On purpose. Only 20 years ago. I have difficulty respecting their mental capabilities. But YOUR house, now that is a charmer! Easy to see that.
Aunt N
This looks great--is this a before or an after?
Yes we will have room for visitors. These are the before pictures. Notice how yellow the walls are stained from 30 years of smoking compared to where the pictures were hanging. We're about done with painting. I'm starting on refinishing some of the wood floors.
Post a Comment
<< Home