Here is a space created so that the DiGennaro Family can (easily) share information about their lives.
posted by Aram in Kenya @ 2:08 AM 3 comments
That is so beautiful. Unbelievable.
HEy Debbie, I followed your post to this one. Just had to tell you how much I love this picture. Absolutely beautiful. I hope you get it framed!
That is such a great picture. You have some beautiful kids. Aram's not so bad either. :-) Good thing I have my own Digennaro to look at.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
That is so beautiful. Unbelievable.
HEy Debbie, I followed your post to this one. Just had to tell you how much I love this picture. Absolutely beautiful. I hope you get it framed!
That is such a great picture. You have some beautiful kids. Aram's not so bad either. :-) Good thing I have my own Digennaro to look at.
Post a Comment
<< Home