Here is a space created so that the DiGennaro Family can (easily) share information about their lives.
this a picture i panted mom said i should post it so.. here it is.. enjoy zion
posted by zion @ 8:04 PM 4 comments
Very beautiful, Zi. I like the mix of colors in the ground: gold and red.
I like it Zion. Is it water or oil paints?
you two are both very talented; thank you and isaac for posting your pictures. the painting made me feel warm inside. and the picture of the canoe made me wish i was an indian.
the panting is with oil pants if i pant some more i will post it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Very beautiful, Zi. I like the mix of colors in the ground: gold and red.
I like it Zion. Is it water or oil paints?
you two are both very talented; thank you and isaac for posting your pictures. the painting made me feel warm inside. and the picture of the canoe made me wish i was an indian.
the panting is with oil pants
if i pant some more i will post it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home