Saturday, March 08, 2008

Long Distance Family
















Dear One and All,
While you all talk about great and minor things in Columbus, and I listen on the phone from Jefferson City,
I am amazed by the wonderful togetherness we have and share. Much of that we will not lose, but we certainly will have many day-to-day experiences that will be too rapid, subtle, or transcendent to share frequently. I know my tendency to get wrapped up in the present and the local. Like Aram, I could promise to blog weekly, but I never have, so what is going to change that?
And as Debbi says, the Chapter of the four sibs, et al, in Columbus is ending. (If I had it to do over again, I think I would have moved to central Ohio to work at a Starbucks, if necessary, to be around you all.) But we have certainly lived this chapter to its fullest, as we have the previous ones, and I have no doubt we will continue to make this family happen.
Memories and pictures are great, so we can augment our best intentions at e-communication with plenty of pictures and keep a random log of each person's walk through life.
In closing, I include a picture or two of family life. Love you all!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Matt Skywalker said...

lol that's a good idea- work at starbucks, so you can give me free coffee when I randomly happen to be passing through! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home