notes from home
I've got the sheets washed...
They are still on the line...
We found Aram's green notebook.
And Jeremy's cell phone charger.
I'm still finding cherrios..
I don't cry, just stick out my lower lip..
Where is my little Priska?
I found some purple underware...
On the ground in the shop..
With a nursing pad.
The van is clean..
There are three gallons of hair on the compost pile.
I hung Tob's holy green hat on the cedar post.
The fridge is empty.
The drive is empty..
So are the cupboards.
So are the beds.
The table has shrunk.
Alot of toothbrushes disappeared.
We go to bed at nine.
We just finished the leftovers...
..except for the cayanne.
And I need a haircut.
2 Comments:
It wouldn't post for a long time but then it posted lots of times.
Well if you needed a haircut why didn;t you say so? I love experimenting with new do's.
Post a Comment
<< Home