Here is a space created so that the DiGennaro Family can (easily) share information about their lives.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Babies, babies everywhere...may Jess be inspired
Cooper: Wow, this is ALL Harold and ALL Vida staring at you from the bathtub. My dear! (Did everyone hear that Harold was in an accident recently--he is fine, but the car is not.And this is little Clement Haddad, similarly lounging naked in the kitchen sink.
I was thinking I've never seen Uncle Harold stare at me quite like that! As for that Haddad baby, he needs some "Swartzentruber chub" as Heidi puts it!
2 Comments:
oh what lovely babies....it is a bit frightening to see aunt vida in the kitchen sink, though....
I was thinking I've never seen Uncle Harold stare at me quite like that!
As for that Haddad baby, he needs some "Swartzentruber chub" as Heidi puts it!
Post a Comment
<< Home