Aram's birthday
Today is Aram's birthday. He is 28, if my calculations are correct. Last night he mentioned that having another birthday is depressing because he had really hoped he'd be something GREAT by the time he got to 28. Well I'M pretty sure he's the greatest thing alive.
Below are some pictures from our time in Missouri (Aram and Priska hiking) and from when I was in Florida. In this picture, Priska and I went for a boat ride with Titus on the Peace River. Clayton and Margaret and some other Greenwooders were there too. It was good to be with Titus, and Priska took to him really well. I liked the expression on his face in this picture.
4 Comments:
aram, even Jesus didn't really do anything cool until he was 30, so i don't think you have anything to complain about. and anyhow, we all think you are pretty great!
Dear Aram,
All day, as I wrote today's date: 04-05-06 I thought: Wow! This morning, just after 1AM, it was 01:02:03 04/05/06.
It was also your birth moment a few hours after that.
And you are doing something great! Really great.
Love,
DAD
Correction:
You ARE something really great!
Good correction, grand old man.
And I remember the moment well, from my particular hold-the-mirror vantage point! Way to be, Aram!
Post a Comment
<< Home